today I did a bit more work on the 3 long canvases
I need to decide which direction to take them in. Although it's fairly obscure in the one, all 3 are based on figures from the life drawing I did last winter. They all have a shelf liner block out on them - were the paint is sort of resisting - and I have added the first glaze/wash of acrylic. I use Golden products because I really value the transparency I get with them. I had laid in some splashes (slightly controlled) of GAC 500 before both the shelf liner and the paint. These are visible as lighter areas on the canvas - so 2 kinds of resist on the go.